Make a healthy quesadilla recipe with chicken, shrimp, or black beans. It’s a health and delicious meal you can make in 30 minutes or less.
- 1 grilled chicken breast
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- 2 cups shredded quesadilla blend cheese
- 8 whole wheat tortillas
- Sour cream for dipping
- Dice the grilled chicken breast and quarter the cherry or grape tomatoes.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the diced chicken, quartered tomatoes, baby spinach and Wisconsin Queso Quesadilla Cheese.
- Lay out a tortilla on a clean, flat surface and arrange the chicken, spinach and cheese mixture onto the tortilla.