Grilled Cilantro Lime Chicken with Avocado Salsa – a healthy, easy, 30 minute meal packed with fresh zesty flavors
- 1.5 lb. boneless chicken breast
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- To a small bowl, add 1/4 cup of lime juice, olive oil, 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro, ground cumin, and 1/4 teaspoon of salt. Whisk until mixed.
- Add chicken and marinade to a large ziplock bag. Let chicken marinade for 15 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat (about 400 degrees). Place chicken on grill and grill each side for 4-6 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink. Remove and let sit.
- Top Cilantro Lime Chicken with fresh Avocado Salsa.
For more recipes, order your copy of The Right Fit Formula: Link in Bio #TheRightFitFormula