These homemade gummy bears or fruit snacks are easy to make and healthier than store bought. The gummies are made with real fruit and contain no artificial flavors or colors.
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries (or strawberries)
- 3 tbsp water
- 1-2 tbsp honey
- 2 individual packets unflavored gelatin
- Add all ingredients except gelatin into a blender and mix on highest speed until fruit puree is smooth. Pour puree into a small saucepan.
- Sprinkle gelatin in, one packet at a time, and whisking after each packet so that the gelatin does not clump up. Bring mixture to a low-medium heat and stir constantly until gelatin is completely dissolved.t.
- Use eyedropper tool to put liquid into the individual bear cavities. Place into fridge to set, about 15 minutes.