The Peanut butter Banana Granola Bars are super easy to make with only a few ingredients. They are a delicious on-the-go breakfast or snack for you and your family. Also gluten-free and vegan!
- 2 cups dry oats
- 1 cup mashed banana (about 1 large or 2 small)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter or other nut butter
- 2-4 tbsp maple syrup (depending on your sweet-o-meter)
- 1/3-1/2 cup chocolate chips/chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 and coat a 8×8 baking pan with oil or like with parchment paper
- Add oats to a large bowl and combing banana, nut butter and maple syrup in a small bowl
- Mix well and combine with oats.
- Add chocolate chips and mix well.
- Place mixture in pan and spread evenly, bake for 15 minutes or until done.
For more recipes, order your copy of The Right Fit Formula: https://www.amazon.com/Right-Fit-Formula-Personality-Lifestyle/dp/1510729755