The tomatoes are so flavorful they’re the perfect complement to the chive scrambled eggs.
- 4 large eggs (can substitute half for egg whites)
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 2 oz. Boursin garlic and herb cheese
- 1 tbsp. chives, finely chopped Coarse sea salt to taste
- Fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 c. cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. aged balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄8 tsp. coarse sea salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. fresh cracked black pepper
Beat the eggs together. Introduce lots of air for ultra-light, tender eggs. Season with pinch of salt.
Melt butter in skillet over medium-low heat. Add egg mixture. With spatula, push eggs across skillet in 3–4 motions. Repeat until eggs look slightly undercooked, about 2–4 minutes. Stir in cheese and chives and season with salt and pepper.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In medium bowl, toss tomatoes in extra-virgin olive oil, balsamic, salt, and pepper until evenly coated. Spread in baking pan and roast for 15–20 minutes.
This is an excerpt from The Right Fit Formula