Coconut Creamed Spinach
by | | Easy Meals, Recipes
Try this rich and satisfying dairy-free creamed spinach for a healthy alternative!
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1⁄2 shallot, finely minced
- 5 oz. baby spinach leaves
- 4 tbsp. light coconut milk
- 1⁄2 tsp. mild curry powder
- Salt to taste
- Freshly cracked black pepper
Heat olive oil over medium in large sauté pan. Add garlic and shallot. Cook until fra- grant, about 1 minute. Add spinach and stir around until it begins to wilt. Add coconut milk, curry powder, salt, and pepper. Stir until combined, about 1 minute.
This recipe is an excerpt from The Right Fit Formula.