This healthy yogurt parfait recipe combines fresh fruit, Greek yogurt and crunchy granola for an easy breakfast.
- 1⁄2 c. Greek coconut yogurt
- 1⁄4 c. crumbled angel food cake
- 1⁄4 c. raspberries, blueberries,blackberries, bananas, strawberries
- 1 tbsp. coconut whipped cream
Coconut Whipped Cream
Makes 1 cup
- 1 c. coconut cream full-fat (refrigerate can overnight)
- 3–4 tbsp. coconut sugar
- 1⁄2 tsp. vanilla extract
Put 1⁄4 cup yogurt into small mason jar. Top with crumbled angel food cake, then 1⁄4 c. yogurt, top with fresh fruit, and garnish with coconut whipped cream.
For the Coconut Whipped Cream: Place mixing bowl in freezer 2 hours before whipping. Open refrigerated can, discard liquid, and place coconut solids in chilled bowl. Whip until fluffy. Add coconut sugar and vanilla; whip until smooth. Refrigerate until chill and firm. Serve at room temperature.
This recipe is an excerpt from The Right Fit Formula